Thursday, November 5, 2009

BIG BROTHERS AND BIG SISTERS OF TUSCALOOSA






I just recently started working with BIG BROTHERS AND BIG SISTERS of Tuscaloosa. I can't express in words how amazing it has been. For the longest time I have wanted to give back to my community in a powerful way and to me nothing is more impacting then investing relationally in someone. My friend Amy Jo works with BBBS and we were talking about what an impact it would make if 100 students were partnered with a mentor in the community. That changes lives - that would change a school - that would change our community.

When you look at the human body and how complex it all is - I see a designer. Then I think about how I am unique and different from any other person in the world. Now i wonder why so many of us who are unique and special settle to live such ordinary lives. The only thing you can leave behind is legacy and influence. Make your mark by joining with me and thousands of others and become a big brother or big sister today.

Go to their website www.bbbsa.org or email Amy Jo:amyjo@bbbswestal.org

Meet my brother from a different mother: Ray.
He loves football, his dogs, and getting his picture taken - what a ridiculously good looking brother i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment