Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My New Blog Venture - The Local Joint




I love discovering new local joints that have amazing food or products. There is just something about a family owned and local business that separates it from a national chain. As a local business owner the hardest thing when we started was getting our name and what we do out there.

I decided to combine my passions for local businesses and photography and feature the places that i shop and love here in tuscaloosa.

I started a blog called "THE LOCAL JOINT." that will feature one or two local businesses each week.

If you know of a great local business or own a local business and want to get featured send me an email at bookleephotography@gmail.com.


The first local joint we featured is CELEBRATIONS BAKERY

WANT TO WIN A 6" CAKE FROM CELEBRATIONS BAKERY??
JUST LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST AND WE WILL RANDOMLY SELECT A WINNER.

3 comments:

  1. Eric - these photos are amazing! What a talent you are. I just commented on Melissa's blog and me thinks I need to stop by Celebrations while I'm home this weekend. The cupcakes are making my mouth water - and it's not even 10 am yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could probably get away with having a cupcake for breakfast. I mean it has strawberries in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcakes look sooooo yummy! Looking forward to reading The Local Joint Blog.

    ReplyDelete